Botox from your dermatologist Dr. Courtney Herbert in Arlington, VA, can help you look younger.
Getting older isn’t easy. It’s especially hard on your skin. As you age, your skin loses vital moisture and elasticity. That means when you smile or frown, your skin doesn’t “snap back” the way it did when you were younger. Instead, fine lines and wrinkles start to form along the lines of expression. Your face begins to look older.
Fortunately, there is an important weapon in the fight against aging. It’s called Botox, and it’s available from your dermatologist! Dr. Courtney Herbert of FDL Dermatology in Arlington, VA, offers a wide range of dermatology services, including Botox, to help you look younger.
Botox is an injectable material that temporarily “freezes” the nerves and muscles around the injection site. Your skin appears smooth, dewy, and youthful. Botox is the safe way to achieve a younger look because it has been rigorously tested and has a long track record of smoothing skin.
These are just a few of the most common areas where Botox is helpful:
- To smooth out crow’s feet, the lines at the corners of your eyes
- To hide smile and laugh lines around your mouth and nose
- To erase furrows, the deep creases in your forehead
- To minimize glabella, the deep lines between your eyebrows
People love Botox because it is:
- Quick, because it takes only a few minutes
- Easy, because treatment is tolerated very well by most people
- Effective, because you will see results within 2 to 4 days after treatment
To keep you looking your best, maintenance treatments are recommended every 4 to 6 months, depending on your individual characteristics.
You don’t have to put up with looking older. You can fight aging with Botox! To find out more about the benefits of Botox and other anti-aging and skincare treatments, call Dr. Herbert of FDL Dermatology in Arlington, VA, at (703) 310-7400 now!