Planning Your First Visit
FDL Dermatology looks forward to working with you and delivering the best medical care possible.
To ensure your first visit is as smooth as possible, please:
- Arrive 15 minutes to allow sufficient time to fill out paperwork.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Bring a translator if necessary.
- Bring your top one or two most pressing issues with you. If you would like to discuss other concerns, we are happy to schedule a short follow-up appointment.
If you are a patient under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must accompany you on your first visit.
Want to save time? Download our new patient paperwork to bring to your first appointment.
We ask that you give us 24 hour notice if you must cancel or reschedule a medical, cosmetic or surgical appointment.
If you cancel within 24 hours, you will be assessed a $50 missed appointment fee for medical appointments and $100 for surgical or cosmetic appointment.
Because we call you to confirm your appointment 48 hours prior, please make sure you provide us with the best phone number to reach you.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Starting December 1, 2020, FDL Dermatology will be out of network for all insurance plans.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
At your visit, you will either be given a written prescription or we will send it electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
We do not:
- Fill new prescriptions based on medical conditions that are described over the phone
- Write prescriptions for family members of our patients unless that person is a patient of FDL dermatology as well
- Routinely refill medications on the weekends and holidays
If you are an established patient at our practice, we recommend that you do the following to ensure that you have an adequate supply medication:
- Ask for prescription refills during appointments
- Keep all appointments, as we do not routinely fill prescriptions for patients not seen within the last year
- Check the medication label to ensure that you are receiving the correct medicine in your name
- Bring your medication list with you to your appointment